Reuse of Public Sector Information
The Office of the Information Commissioner complies with the above Regulations on the re-use of Public Sector Information and it encourages the re-use of the information that it produces.
All of the information featured on the website of the Office of the Information Commissioner is the copyright of the Office of the Information Commissioner unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on the website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at http://www.psi.gov.ie/. Generally re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and copyright of the Office of the Information Commissioner in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purpose
The Office of the Information Commissioner is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information contained on its website. Similarly while every effort is made to ensure that information on its website is up-to-date and accurate, the Office of the Information Commissioner does not certify that all of the information on its website is up-to-date or error free. The Office of the Information Commissioner does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.